Property and development is our core business at morabitolegal.
Dominic Morabito is an accredited specialist in property law with over 25 years experience in all aspects of real estate. Our principal experts offer astute insight based on years of experience, meaning they identify challenges early before they escalate into real issues for our clients. We advise on all legal aspects of property and real estate including:
- commercial, industrial and retail property acquisitions and sales
- sales and acquisitions of development sites
- strata and subdivision advice including owners corporation structures
- strategic advice on residential, retail, mixed-use, commercial and industrial property development projects
- property development agreements and joint venture agreements
- planning and development agreements with statutory authorities
- finance negotiation and documentation
- FIRB applications
- off-the-plan sales, volume conveyancing and sales reporting
Our clients include private and institutional owners and investors, developers and property advisory companies.
We work in partnership with you to understand your project – whether this is to minimise costs, set strategies for future realisation or ultimately close deals quickly and efficiently. We are committed to delivering outcomes that achieve your property and development objectives.